Black Duck,® a leader in securing and managing open source software, has a broad multi-faceted Global Partner Program aimed at creating an ecosystem of strategic go-to-market partners with portfolios of complementary products and services and augmenting the products and services we bring to our customers.
Via a highly collaborative program, Black Duck works with a global network of Go-to-Market Partners:
- Reseller Partners fit with Black Duck's application security, software development, and management products.
- Managed Service Partners who seek to deepen their customer engagement by using Black Duck's products to help their customers secure and manage open source software.
- Audit Partners who utilize Black Duck software for open source and encryption audits as part of their customer engagements.
If your organization fits one of these categories and you are interested in a mutually beneficial collaboration with Black Duck, please click here to contact our Partner Development team.
- Partners Firms - Premier firms that advise clients on open source licensing and support software M&A activity
- Black Duck Certification Directory - Legal Professionals - A directory of legal professionals who have been certified as Black Duck Legal Specialists.
- Open Source Community Partners - Industry groups that Black Duck supports
- Forges and Datasources - Suppliers of information to augment Black Duck’s extensive open source KnowledgeBase as well as our OpenHub.net free open source directory
- Solution Partners - Technology companies working with Black Duck to deliver high value to our customers through joint solutions
If your organization fits one of these categories and you can envision a win-win with Black Duck, please click here to contact our Partner Development team.