Black Duck,® a leader in securing and managing Open Source Software, has a broad multi-faceted Global Partner Program aimed at creating an ecosystem of strategic go-to-market partners with portfolios of complementary products and services.
Through this collaborative program, Black Duck engages primarily with three types of value-added Partners:
- Reseller Partners whose application security , open source license compliance, and management products fit with Black Duck's.
- Managed Service Partners who seek to deepen their customer engagement by using Black Duck's products to secure and manage Open Source Software.
- Audit Partners who purchase and utilize Black Duck software for open source, code quality, and encryption audits as part of their customer engagements.
If your organization fits one of these categories and you are interested in a mutually beneficial collaboration with Black Duck, please click here to contact our Business Development team.
- Global Strategic Partners – Leading global companies that have developed multi-faceted relationships with Black Duck
- Legal Partners - Premier firms that advise clients on open source licensing and support software M&A activity
- Black Duck Certification Directory - Legal Professionals - A directory of legal professionals who have been certified as Black Duck Legal Specialists.
- Systems Integrator and Consultancy Partners - Leading firms that provide expert advise on application development and/or open source governance
- Open Source Community Partners - Industry groups that Black Duck supports
- Resellers - Global network of firms that resell Black Duck products
- Forges and Datasources - Suppliers of information to augment Black Duck’s extensive open source KnowledgeBase as well as our Ohloh.net free open source directory
- Solution Partners - Technology companies working with Black Duck to deliver high value to our customers through joint solutions
If your organization fits one of these categories and you can envision a win-win with Black Duck, please click here to contact our Business Development team.