Do you enjoying making enterprise customer successful and working with cutting edge technology? Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing pre-IPO tech companies in the Greater Boston area? If so, you might be a fit for this role.
Black Duck Software is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our sales team and provide strategic consulting to enterprise customers on the deployment and integration of Black Duck’s solutions into their software development life cycle. This individual will be ensuring that our enterprise customers maximize the value of they get from our Black Duck’s products and solutions. This individual will be creating expansion opportunities within these accounts.
You'll be part of a Solutions Architecture team, working closely with sales, customer success, and engineering utilizing cutting edge technologies in containers, software development tools sets and infrastructure. Black Duck's culture encourages creativity, teamwork, and metrics-based performance.
- Creating and implement an architectural roadmap for our suite of products and systems for our customers
- Being the champion for continuous but pragmatic improvements of our existing products and best practices for all new development
- Identifying, communicating, and prioritizing areas of technological risk in our existing solutions and proposing solutions for them
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in CS or Information technology
- Has experience as Development or DevOps manager with a deep understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with modern software construction best practices - especially CI/CD
- 10+ years industry experience in software development and/or DevOps
- Must have a natural curiosity for problem solving and new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Up to 25% travel as needed
- Experience with these technologies is a plus: Kubernetes, Red-Hat Open-Shift, Docker Swarm, AWS, Azure , Google Compute Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Artifactory, National CVE database and Open-source licensing
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open-source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, and has offices in Mountain View, California, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers.