Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer as an individual contributor in our collaborative team is responsible for the development, integration, testing and deployment of our products. The Senior Software Engineer will be based in our Burlington, MA office location and will report to the Development Manager.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated idea generator with previous Java experience and a strong verbal and interpersonal communicator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and test high quality Java EE Software Product
- Conduct new technology research; bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Serve as an individual contributor in an agile team.
- Responsible for the development, integration, unit testing of product features.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- 6+ of programming experience with Java
- Hands on experience developing complex web-based systems
- Subscribe to the values of agile software development
- Experience with acceptance testing tools
- SQL programming knowledge and experience with relational databases like PostgresSQL
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work/solve problems as part of a team as well as independently
- Experience with Spring and/or Hibernate is a plus
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in Mountain View, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers