As Project Manager, you will serve as the project champion for the client – the single point of accountability and communication for the entire project – and will coordinate activities and manage critical milestones. Our Project Managers provide continuity, expertise and quality assurance throughout the lifecycle of the project and manage customize deployments that ensure client success while doing so on-time and on-budget.
The Project Manager reports into our Director of Customer Success and is based in our Burlington, MA office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee customer implementations, ensuring strong customer results and compliance with the Black Duck’s implementation model while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in implementing Black Duck’s products
- Organize and lead client requirement and design workshops with key project stakeholders
- Responsible for overseeing project deliverables, milestones and required tasks, providing early visibility to schedules/milestones that are at risk
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects, while leading cross functional teams in the development, testing and successful completion of major implementation milestones
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in Black Duck’s products, implementation best practices and service offerings
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience in the enterprise software space
- Proficient project management skills including project planning, budget administration, change and risk mitigation, and resource planning
- Experience working with global/virtual teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- A full understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), development terminology and familiarity with software development tools (including IDE’s, Code Repositories, and Build Tools) is a plus
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Project Management Profession (PMP®) certification a plus
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in Mountain View, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers