Integration Software Engineer Co-op or Intern - Fall 2017
We are currently hiring Software Engineer Co-ops or Interns for Fall 2017 to join our Integration Team. In this role you would be an individual contributor in an agile team that is responsible for assisting in the development, integration, unit testing and product features. The Software Engineer Co-op will report to the VP of Engineering and will be based in our Burlington, MA office.
- Participate in collaboratively building our product, which involves product specification, design, development, and system integration
- Conduct new technology research and analysis of open source components; bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Currently attending an undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Previous programming experience with any modern, object oriented and/or dynamic language like Java, Python, Ruby
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to interact with other groups in the organization
- Hands on experience in the following areas: object oriented software design and development experience with Java
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Subscribe to the values of agile software development
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.