Human Resource/Recruiting Intern - Summer 2017
As a Human Resource/Recruiting Intern, successful candidates will assist the Human Resource (HR) team with recruiting and other related HR needs, under the direction of the VP of HR. You will interact with Corporate Recruiters, Hiring Managers, candidates and other staff members to assist with their HR/Recruiting needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule candidates phone and in-person interviews
- Source candidates via online recruiting tools, Indeed, etc.
- Maintain candidates in Applicant Tracking System – Applicant Stack
- Assist with job postings to Universities and External Sites
- Help organize Job Fairs including campus recruiting logistics
- Cover Receptionist lunch and assist in company culture initiatives (set up and close down events)
- Customer Service Oriented
- Microsoft – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a past paced environment
- Maintain data confidentiality
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com.
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers