Hub Software Engineer Co-op - Fall 2017
Hub Software Engineer Co-op - Fall 2017 (July - December)
We are currently hiring a Software Engineer Fall Co-op for our Hub Engineering Team. The Black Duck Hub helps security, development, and DevOps teams find and fix open source risks in applications and containers. In this role you will report to the VP of Engineering and will be based in our Burlington, MA office.
- Conduct new technology research; bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Serve as an individual contributor in an agile team.
- Responsible for the development, integration, unit testing of product features
- Currently attending an undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with Backbone, Marionette, Spring and/or Hibernate is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to interact with other groups in the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Subscribe to the values of agile software development
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.