Account Executive- China
The Account Executive – China, a newly added sales opportunity based remotely, is responsible for conducting all relevant sales activity around Black Duck’s solutions to help grow the China markets.
The Account Executive – China will report to Director of Sales APAC.
- Engage in both direct and indirect sales activities.
- Partner with marketing and inside sales organizations to identify and evaluate sales targets and prospects and create entry strategies in the China market.
- Successful account management
- Create and maintain strategic relationships at CXO level, for enterprise sales opportunities, which lead to pipeline development
- Execute clearly defined China specific business strategy
- Articulate holistic value proposition at Corporate Executive level
- Lead Contract negotiations to successful closure within corporate guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 10+ years experience showing success in the direct and/or indirect selling of enterprise-class technology and services offerings
- A successful track record of working for US based growth stage companies
- A demonstrated success selling enterprise solutions (not tools) into China market.
- A hunting demeanor, approaching your sales strategy with an entrepreneurial spirit and sound business strategy
- Experience working with enterprise organizations with a successful track record of closing large dollar transactions, cultivating significant relationships with CIO, CTO and VP-level customers base across numerous business units within such organizations
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in managing direct customer activities, partnerships and resellers
- Proven experience with prospecting new accounts within technology and enterprise organizations
- Must have ability to travel frequently (50% travel commitment)
- Strong Contract Negotiation and closing skills
- Familiarity with TCO/ROI oriented analysis and proposition creation
- Success selling COMPLEX technical solutions
- Customer-centric and solution selling business approach, Sandler selling experience is a plus
- Previous experience selling subscription software in software development organization a is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Open Source Software is a plus
- Fluency in Chinese and English
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers