Black Duck CEO Lou Shipley Speaking at Martin Trust Center Technology Roundtable
BURLINGTON, MA – October 5, 2017 – Black Duck, the global leader in automated solutions for securing and managing open source software, today announced that Black Duck CEO, Lou Shipley, is participating in a technology roundtable on creating high-performance teams at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship.
The event will be moderated by Bill Aulet, Managing Director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship, Professor of the Practice at the MIT Sloan School of Management and author of Disciplined Entrepreneurship.
Special guest speaker will be Jock Willink, decorated retired Navy SEAL officer and author of the New York Times bestseller, Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win.
Joining Shipley on the roundtable panel will be an all-star group of Massachusetts business, educational and political leaders including:
- Kate Gulliver, Vice President of Talent Operations, Wayfair
- Jean Hammond , Co-founder & partner, LearnLaunch
- Brian Halligan, Co-founder & CEO, Hubspot
- Natalya Bailey, PhD, Founder & CEO, Accion Systems
- Sal Lupoli, Founder & CEO, Lupoli Companies
- Corey Thomas, President & CEO, Rapid 7
- Eliza Becton, Co-founder & Head of Product, Bevi
- Max Faingezicht, Founder & CTO, ThriveHive
- Joel Schindall, Director, MIT Engineering Leadership Program
- Nelson Repenning , School of Management Distinguished Professor of System Dynamics and Organization Studies, & Faculty Director of MIT Leadership Center
- Vanessa Coleman (Green), Co-founder of FINsix, Co-founder of Saha Global, & Advisor of Go Hydro
- Daniel Koh , Exploratory Candidate for United States Congress
About Black Duck Software
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to automate the processes of securing and managing open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, open source license compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com.
Black Duck Software
Brian Carter, 508-277-7570
Director, Global Media & Analyst Relations
Michael O’Connell, 617-502-4300