ApacheCon North America
Over the past 17 years, ApacheCon has drawn attendees from more than 60 countries to learn about core open source technologies directly from Apache project developer and user communities. This is where you can learn first-hand from the largest collection of global Apache project communities. ApacheCon 2017 features 120+ sessions including five sub-conferences:
- Apache: IoT is a new conference that lays the vision, framework, and components for an IoT system architected to operate at scale for a wide range of compelling use cases.
- Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit is a two-day event taking place just prior to ApacheCon North America (additional fee required).
- CloudStack Collaboration Conference is a 3-day event featuring a hackathon, bootcamp, and over 30 sessions.
- FlexJS Summit is a 1-day summit with 7 sessions. Learn where FlexJS is today and what the future holds for the project.
- TomcatCon is a 3-day summit with 18 sessions. This is the place for all users of Tomcat to expand their Tomcat knowledge in areas such as networking, security, performance and deployment.
- Keynotes by Alan Gates, Co-Founder, Hortonworks; Sandra Matz, Computational Social Scientist; Sam Ruby, President, Apache Software Foundation; and additional keynote speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.