Technical Sales Enablement Manager
Are you passionate about technology and have a knack for explaining it in an easy way to others? Are you a solutions architect, sales engineer, or product marketing professional looking for your next career move using your skillset? Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Greater Boston area?
If so, you might be a fit for this role.
Black Duck Software is looking for a Technical Sales Enablement Manager with direct or relevant experience in training and coaching sales reps. Black Duck, as a part of Synopsys' Software Integrity Group, touches the hottest technology areas including agile software development, DevOps, and security. You will take the lead in envisioning, developing, and performing technical enablement for Black Duck and potentially Synopsys' suite of market-leading application security solutions and services.
You'll be part of a very hands-on sales enablement team, working closely with sales, marketing, and engineering. Black Duck's culture encourages creativity, teamwork, and metrics-based performance.
- Design and deliver engaging onboarding experience (technical portion) for sales reps and sales engineering
- Help sales reps understand the context of different technologies so they can understand their prospects better
- Coach sales reps and sales engineers by observing, participating in their work, and providing feedback
- Create technical sales collateral
- Create online learning content as needed
- Lead by example: Learn and perform actual roles in the sales org, including prospecting, demoing, and closing
- 10-20% travel as needed
- 3+ years' experience in a technical role, including but not limited to product marketing, product management, sales engineering, solutions architect, software engineering
- Engaging instructor, able to stimulate curiosity and interest in learners in individual and group settings
- Has technical "street creds" to earn the respect of seasoned sales engineers
- Has a portfolio of quality self-created content
- Experienced with teaching, training, curriculum development, and content creation
- Familiarity with tools commonly found in software development (DevOps)
- Familiarity with information and application security
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software's industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.