We are seeking energetic recent College Grads to join our Engineering Team. The Software Engineer is an individual contributor in our collaborative team that is responsible for the development, integration, and testing of Black Duck Software’s Enterprise Open Source Governance Solutions.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated idea generator with previous Java experience and a strong verbal and interpersonal communicator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and test high quality Java EE Software Product
- Conduct new technology research; bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Hands on experience developing complex web-based systems
- 1+years of programming experience with any modern, object-oriented and/or dynamic language like Java, Python, Ruby
- Firm grasp of the Software Development Life Cycle, Agile methodologies, Object Oriented design unit testing, integration testing, etc.
- Experience with test driven development using JUnit, TestNG, or the like
- Experience with acceptance testing tools
- SQL programming knowledge and experience with relational databases like PostgresSQL
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work/solve problems as part of a team as well as independently
- Experience with Spring and/or Hibernate is a plus
- Experience with Bootstrap, Backbone, Marionette is a plus
About Black Duck Software
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers