Senior Solutions Engineer
The Senior Solutions Engineer, as an individual contributor in our professional services team and is responsible for the development, testing and deployment of product features for end customers.
The ideal candidate has development and experience building system integrations/plugins from the ground up, and is a strong verbal and interpersonal communicator with all levels and groups both internally and directly with customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for extending existing integrations/plugins/utilities for specific customer use cases.
- Develop high quality design of individual software components
- Flesh out and build unit and integration tests where applicable.
- Contribute and help with design of common libraries for existing and new development.
- Participate in collaboratively building our integration product, which involves product specification, system design, development and system integration
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with SDLC and the release cycle
- Detailed knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with consuming and using REST APIs.
- Proven ability to move forward with limited guidance
- Experience with package managers/build systems (Maven, Gradle, NuGet, …)
- Working knowledge of products in the software development life cycle (IDEs, CIs, build tools, SCMs, Dashboards, Quality systems) is a plus
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers