Senior Linux Engineer
Black Duck Software is the leading supplier of open source software governance and compliance management solutions. As a technical lead for the company’s Information Technology Group, the Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for supporting the reliability and security of our current corporate infrastructure. This role requires a highly motivated, proactive and skilled individual that isn’t afraid to take on large projects and work with stakeholders to steer projects through successful completion.
- Support our current infrastructure which consists of 300+ physical servers, 1000+ VM’s, 300+ desktop and laptop devices, advanced networking infrastructure, and two dedicated datacenters plus remote locations in UK, and JAPAN.
- Lead the project design and implementations to drive them through to completion.
- Ensure network/system security and assist with audits and policy implementation
- Performance analysis and tuning
- System and application monitoring
- Create and organize documentation
- Participate in our on-call rotation
- Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Master level Linux administrator
- Expert with PostgreSQL server administration and replication.
- Expert with java web servers like tomcat
About Black Duck
Black Duck provides the world’s only end-to-end platform for OSS Logistics, enabling enterprises of every size to optimize the opportunities and solve the logistical challenges that come with open source adoption, governance, and management. As part of the greater open source community, Black Duck connects developers to comprehensive OSS resources through the Black Duck Open Hub (formerly Ohloh.net), and to the latest commentary from industry experts through the Open Source Delivers blog. Black Duck is headquartered near Boston and has offices in San Mateo, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Careers at Black Duck Software