Sales Operations Specialist
Sales Operations Specialist
Black Duck is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team! This role reports to the Manager of Sales Operations and our primary focus is to maintain Salesforce.com, including support of daily operations, configuration changes, reporting, training, and troubleshooting. This candidate will provide direct support to the Inside Sales team by acting as the go-to person on Operations team to help them understand and troubleshoot the tools they use daily; validate the data they enter into the Salesforce system and ensure all reporting is accurate and effective.
Other Salesforce Responsibilities:
- User management and security (roles, permissions, profiles, groups)
- Customization of apps, objects (standard, custom, external), fields, record types, layouts
- Configure workflow rules, visual and process builder flows
- Create, maintain views, reports and dashboards
Manage App Exchange integrations, including Financial Force: PSA, Gainsight & Intacct
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for a variety of tools such SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg, RainKing, etc.
- Provide and update guides to ensure the Inside Team is successful
- Develop internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Stay up to date with new product and feature launches with all tools
- Evaluate impact of the implemented product or process has to improving individual or group performance
- Main point of contact to the Inside Sales Team for Salesforce.com questions, integrations and process updates
- Support Operations team with Salesforce.com environment, such as adding new Users, Fields, troubleshooting Workflow Rules, Integrating add-on tools, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or comparable degree with 0-3 years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Customer Service best practices
- Hands-on experience administering Salesforce.com (and related tools: Dataloader, Chatter, Reports/Dashboards)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional. ‘No excuses’ attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Possess the drive to succeed and participate in the growth of an extremely fast-paced, exciting company
About Black Duck Software
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via: Black Duck Careers