QA Engineer Co-op / Intern for Spring 2018
The QA Engineer Co-op, as an individual contributor in an agile team, is responsible for defining and implementing regression, data quality, and performance tests. The QA Engineer Co-op (or Intern) will report to the Sr QA Manager and will be based in our Burlington, MA office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Participate in collaboratively building our automation test infrastructure, which involves designing and developing tests in Python
· Define and implement regression and performance tests
· Create and maintain test plans and test cases for Black Duck Software products
· Work closely with engineering in early product phases to facilitate Black Duck’s agile development methodology
· Track features and bugs (Jira)
· Currently enrolled, working toward an undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
· Previous programming experience with Python
· Excellent communication skills and willingness to interact with other groups in the organization
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Subscribe to the values of agile software development
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.