Marketing Intern - Summer 2017
Seeking a creative, energetic, and eager Marketing Intern for Summer 2017, who has what it takes to be a successful marketing player in a fast-paced environment. The position is based in our Burlington, MA office location. Self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills are invited to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data management, identifying potential prospects for marketing campaigns
- Research professional organizations in the open source, financial services and security space
- Help with implementation of Eloqua, our marketing automation system
- Assist with data quality within Salesforce.com
- Assist with graphic design projects and email blasts
- Create content for the company website and blog
- Event planning and PR assistance
- Various projects as assigned
- Current student studying English, journalism, marketing, business, communications, sales or related field
- Organized and detail-oriented. An articulate and extremely strong communicator
- Ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, Belfast, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.