KnowledgeBase Software Engineer Co-op - Fall 2017
We are currently hiring a Fall 2017 Software Engineer Co-op for our KnowledgeBase (KB) Engineering Team. The Black Duck KnowledgeBase is the industry’s most comprehensive database of open source project and security information. Our development team crawls the web for OSS, unpacks and analyzes sources and binaries, and delivers information about licensing, security vulnerabilities, dependencies, cryptography, commit history and other valuable metadata. In this role you will report to the VP of Engineering and will be based in our Burlington, MA office.
- As part of the scrum team you will take ownership of tasks to automate the collection, analysis, and curation of such metadata at massive scale.
- Currently attending an undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Previous programming experience with any modern, object oriented and/or dynamic language like Java, Python, Ruby
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to interact with other groups in the organization
- Hands on experience in the following areas: object oriented software design and development experience with Java
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Subscribe to the values of agile software development
About Black Duck:
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers