IT Support Desk Co-op / Intern for Spring 2018
We have an IT Support Desk Co-op opening for Spring 2018. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work within our Information Technology department, but also interacting with many other colleagues company-wide. This opportunity provides hands-on technology work within an innovative and fast-paced team atmosphere.
If you are seeking to augment your technical skills and learn more about the inner workings of a growing software company environment, then contact Black Duck Software.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide User support, computer and workstation setup for Windows, Mac and Linux based environments. (75%)
- Assist in maintaining network infrastructure, development servers and support servers (15%)
- Long term projects, implementation and customization of Linux server applications (10%)
- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field highly desired
- Windows and MAC troubleshooting experience and customer service skills preferred
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers