IT Co-op - Fall 2017
We have an IT Co-op opening for Fall 2017 to work within our Information Technology department. This opportunity provides hands-on technology work within an innovative and fast paced team atmosphere.
If you are seeking to augment your technical skills and learn more about the inner workings of a growing software company environment, then contact Black Duck Software.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide User support for Windows and Linux based environments. (55%)
- Assist in maintaining network infrastructure, development servers and support servers (25%)
- Long term projects, implementation and customization of Linux server applications (20%)
- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field highly desired
- Linux hands-on experience wanted
- Windows including an understanding of how the system works and good troubleshooting skills
About Black Duck:
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, Belfast, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.