Inside Sales Engineer: EMEA
EMEA Inside Sales Engineer – London area, UK.
Black Duck Software is the leading supplier of open source software governance and compliance management solutions. The Sales Engineer provides specific technical expertise and support to the sales process for our application development products, which identify components embedded in source development code. This position works very closely with the EMEA inside sales team to understand a prospect’s business, identify solutions based on Black Duck Software product offerings, and present those technologies and the value proposition of a Black Duck Software solution. The Sales Engineer will be located at the Black Duck EMEA headquarters near Reading, UK.
- Creates compelling software demonstrations that address a prospect’s business needs to both technical, security and legal audiences
- Develops and presents technical briefings, PowerPoint and other presentations as needed
- Provides technical support to the inside sales team to help drive customer wins
- Initiates and manages multiple proofs of concepts, working directly with the prospect to deliver upon their success criteria
- Works closely with Engineering to provide feedback on product updates and enhancements
- BS CS, MIS or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a high-tech software company, preferably in a sales support role, consulting, or project management background
- Working knowledge of current software development, deployment technologies, and security landscape
- Basic understanding of Linux.
- Ability to clearly communicate the solution’s value proposition to clients and prospect in writing and in conversation
- Manages time effectively, with the ability to multi-task across various sales cycles
- Open-mindedness, with the willingness to learn new skills and technologies
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in Mountain View, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants please apply at Black Duck Careers