Hub Software Engineer Co-op / Intern for Spring 2018
We are currently hiring a Software Engineer Co-op / Intern for our Hub Engineering Team. The Black Duck Hub helps security, development, and DevOps teams identify and fix Open Source risks in applications and containers.
In this role you will report to the VP of Engineering, working specifically as part of our HUB product team. This Full Time position and will be based in our Burlington, MA office and has an ideal timeframe of January 2018-June 2018 (dates are flexible).
- Conduct new technology research; bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Serve as an individual contributor in an agile team.
- Responsible for the development, integration, unit testing of product features
- Currently enrolled in school, pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Hands on experience in the following areas: object oriented software design with back-end development experience with Java
- Experience with Backbone, Marionette, Spring and/or Hibernate is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to interact with other groups in the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Subscribe to the values of agile software development
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.