Senior Marketing Manager - On-Demand
The Senior Marketing Manager - On-Demand will report to the CMO and is responsible for developing and managing scalable marketing strategies that drive Black Duck On-Demand product adoption within the M&A and other markets. Working with the CMO you will develop and execute a strategy to engage and build relationships with influencers to the M&A process, help develop new channels to sell and market BDOD products into and engage with On Demand customers to ensure they continue to choose Black Duck.
We are looking for a high energy, results-oriented marketer who can work with the sales, customer success and marketing organizations. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator who understands high velocity sales model, can create social and community engagement and will be a quick study in conveying Black Duck On-Demand’s value to the various segments of the M&A, legal, and investor market.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to help drive adoption of Black Duck On-Demand products
- Create interest in additional products and services among our installed base that results in qualified cross-sell opportunities
- Create nurture communications for customers and influencers
- Coordinate with the demand generation, product marketing and sales teams in the execution of integrated campaigns
- Manage and grow engagement in the Black Duck legal advocate marketing program
- Become proficient in your own use of Black Duck, product knowledge, uses cases and best practices
- Drive competitive and market analysis
- Measure program results and impact, monitor and communicate key metrics
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interacting with expert presenters with confidence and presence
- Strong aptitude for data and segmentation approaches
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate Black Duck’s capabilities, value proposition, and key messages
- Strong cross-functional and team collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, highly driven
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
Interested applicants may apply via Careers at Black Duck Software