Customer Success Intern - Summer 2017
The Customer Success Intern will work closely with Customer Success team as they coordinate direct customer facing activities which help Black Duck customers successful adopt our products. In turn these activities will also help Black Duck Software achieve revenue and customer satisfaction goals. In this role, you will have an opportunity to exercise your business, project and teamwork skills. As part of a customer-facing organization, you will gain experience by coordinating a variety of customer facing functions including training, support, consulting and more. You will be exposed to a variety of customer facing tools (such as a Black Duck Customer Hub) and internal tools (Salesforce.com). This position reports to the VP of Customer Success in our Burlington, MA office location.
- Assist with managing and maintaining the overall Customer Success process and the key customer touch points
- Help manage customer nurturing programs such as webinars, newsletters and direct email outreach programs.
- Support the administration of various customer facing systems such as Salesforce.com
- Work with and help coordinate activities amongst all the teams that interface with our customers such as Support, Implementation, and Training
- Research and manage customer success metrics such as NPS.
- Currently attending an undergraduate degree in Business or Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Experience with or exposure to both desktop tools (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) and enterprise tools (such as Salesforce.com) a major plus
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives
- Unique blend of business and technical savvy; big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Ability to work in a hard-charging, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness and ability to listen; genuine interest in understanding and solving client problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prioritize and execute on initiatives
- Detail-oriented, with high standards of quality work and have a proven track record of success
- Ability to interact and team with others is essential. Must be able to partner within organization to generate results
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including the ability to analyze and report metrics
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers