Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Based in our Burlington office, the Client Relationship Manager serves as a trusted advisor and customer advocate, helping our customers achieve success and maximize their return on investment with Black Duck solutions.
You will leverage your strong customer management and business consultancy skills to ensure you achieve the required customer renewal targets for your book of business. Acting as a trusted advisor and coach, you will be responsible to define and measure / confirm the realization of our customer’s business objectives through the use of our solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise software, a consultative approach to working with C level executives, and a passion for customer advocacy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the customer’s point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (new customer, adoption, proficiency, expansion, renewal)
- Advocate for the customer by working closely with professional services, product management, and customer support teams
- Develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success
- Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental value
- Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; help align customer use case with their business objectives
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals
- Partner with sales by identifying new business opportunities for expanding Black Duck footprint within the customer base
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization
- Develop a business and technical proficiency with all Black Duck solutions
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field
- 3 years account management, customer success or sales engineer experience in the enterprise software space
- Experience with the development, execution, and overview of account plans
- Strong executive presence at the VP level and above; demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with business and technical leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Strong technical aptitude; Ability to deliver complex technical presentations and perform high level product demonstrations
- Experience negotiating subscription contract renewals
- Able to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus (but not required)
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers