Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager
Black Duck seeks a skilled Senior Accounts Payable Manager for our growing software company based in Burlington, MA, reporting to the Accounting Manager with one direct report. This position is ideal for a candidate that is looking to be a part of a fast-paced, diverse and hands-on team environment. The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for the accounts payable and travel and entertainment reimbursement functions.
- Accounts payable
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, approval and 3-way match prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Tracks company credit card charges and reconciles statements
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Train users on purchasing system, as required
- 1099 maintenance
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Process employee expense reports through Concur, verifying the expense reports are complete and accurate are in compliance with the Company’s Travel Policy
- Lead projects to make the accounts payable and travel and expense reimbursement functions more efficient, including workflow process improvements and moving to a paperless workflow.
- Identify areas of improvements in the functions with focus on operational excellence and internal controls that mitigate risk
- Own, maintain and make recommendations to the company’s Purchasing and Travel policies.
- Perform journal entries and account reconciliations for the month-end close including AP, accrued AP and expense reimbursement.
- Assists Accounting Manager in annual year-end financial audit
- Maintains a customer service approach interfacing with the functional departments in relation to all aspects of responsibilities
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Supervise accounts payable staff
Education and Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience preferably with high growth software company
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with Intacct and Concur a plus
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent attention-to-detail, time-management, work ethic, and customer service skills required
- Excellent communications skills required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar experience, a must
- Ability to handle payroll including confidentiality and the inherent conflicts that is associated with this responsibility
- Exceptional work ethic
About Black Duck
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in Mountain View, CA, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing.
For more information, visit www.blackducksoftware.com
Interested applicants may apply via Black Duck Careers