Software Development Kit
The Protex SDK provides programmatic access to the powerful open source compliance management features of Protex. It can be used to implement and automate a broad set of functions, including:
- Code scanning and analysis
- Status reporting
- Release, approval and sign-off process integration
- Build process integration
The SDK also enables Black Duck and our partners to provide off-the-shelf integrated solutions with common development tools and environments like software configuration systems (SCMs) and build systems, among others.
- Application programming interface (API) based on open standards including the W3C Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and the Web Services Definition Language (WSDL)
- Example code in Java
- Documentation containing a complete description of the SOAP API calls
- Technical assistance and support
To learn more about how Protex can help your organization maximize the power of open source, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.