Automate Open Source Governance and Compliance
Whether your organization is proactively using open source, looking for more control and visibility of your code base or wants to audit code from suppliers, the Black Duck® Suite helps maximize the benefits of open source while managing the associated challenges. The Suite automates open source governance and compliance enabling development organizations to fully realize the power of open source technologies and methods to achieve business objectives faster.
A comprehensive, automated approach to governance and compliance that integrates across the application development lifecycle is critical. The Suite automates key processes including: code acquisition, approval, scanning, validation, cataloging and monitoring. It is highly scalable and can support development teams of any size, whether co-located or geographically distributed, and can be deployed on premises or as software as a service (SaaS).
- Automated governance with a customizable approval workflow to reinforce your organization’s policies and procedures
- Automated compliance with code scanning and auditing to discover and control unknown or unapproved software
- A catalog for open source, commercial and internally-developed software that allows developers to easily find, track and reuse approved code
- Comprehensive code search to help developers find and choose components, tapping the Black Duck® KnowledgeBase™ as well as a client’s internal catalog
- A tool integration framework that is repository-neutral, including easy integration with issue tracking and build systems, software configuration management systems (CMS) and tools
To learn more about how the Black Duck Suite can help your organization maximize the power of open source, contact us at email@example.com.