Black Duck helps development organizations build better software faster with the power of open source software and methods.
Get Started Kit for Open Source Success
Download our new Get Started Kit for Open Source Success to begin maximizing the benefits of open source in your organization. This kit includes the following key resources:
- An Introduction to Open Source Governance and Compliance
- An Open Source Value Assessment
- An Open Source Risk Profile (OSRP)
- Four Steps to Creating an Effective Open Source Policy (Whitepaper)
- Cost, Freedom and Control: The Dividends of Migrating to Open Source (Whitepaper)
- Customer Case Study: Samsung Wins Big with Open Source Lifecycle Strategy
Looking for additional resouces? We have the software and consulting products and services you need achieve your business goals with open source technologies and methods.
Open Source Software
- Learn about our solutions to see how Black Duck’s OSS Logitics software helps organizations maximize the potential of open source.
- Check out our end-to-end solutions and products for the adoption, management, compliance and governance of open source and internal software.
- Request a product demo and see how you can maximize the value of open source while automating governance and ensuring compliance.
- Get connected to the world of open source by checking out The Black Duck Open Hub, the most comprehensive free public directory of open source software and developers.
- Read one of our case studies to see how the world’s leading technology innovators use Black Duck to maximize their strategic use of open source software and improve their development processes.
Open Source Methods
- Black Duck Consulting offers consulting services for the development of business and technology strategy, open source governance, open source methods, and community engagement.
- Assess your open source management practices with our complimentary Open Source Management Assessment (OSMA). It's an easy way to learn about industry best practices and assess your organization’s readiness and open source maturity.
M&A Audits – Quickly find and identify open source and third party code.
Best Practices - Resources on best practices and open source management tips.
Learn More – We have a wide selection of resources – white papers, case studies, and webinars - covering all aspects of OSS Logistics and open source adoption, governance, compliance, and audits.