Achieve Business Success
Olliance Consulting can help your organization devise an open source strategy to drive business and technology objectives by evaluating the maturity of your open source software (OSS) governance practices, developing management policy and processes and automating these processes. Regardless of the degree to which your organization has adopted OSS, Olliance is able to work with you to establish a customized strategy and management approach optimized for any organization’s size and complexity.
Strategy Services Include:
- Business Strategy - Working with enterprise IT executives and development teams to create a concise, customized strategy for using OSS to advance your business and technology goals, including the development of detailed programs to achieve those results.
- Technology Strategy - Working with IT teams to understand software portfolios, technology imperatives and new requirements to determine where legacy replacement and new deployment strategies can result in the most benefit to your organization.
- Evaluation Model Development - Creating a customized evaluation model based on proven industry practices to enable your company to select the best and most appropriate OSS software with confidence.
- Community Engagement - Developing a community engagement strategy and interaction model to derive maximum benefit from the community and the technology associated with it.
Governance Services Include:
- Open Source Management Assessment (OSMA) - A quick and easy survey allowing your organization to benchmark its ability to make effective use of open source against industry best practices.
- Open Source Policy - Training for key stakeholders on how best to implement a policy that addresses OSS best practices, developer buy-in and organizational complexity.
- Open Source Processes - Workshop delivering a set of efficient processes based on industry best practices with documentation describing workflow, resource allocation and tasks.
- Open Source Governance Optimization - Focused engagement resulting in actionable recommendations to help organizations derive greater value through open source governance programs.
How to Get Started
Contact a member of the Olliance Consulting team at +1 650.493.3800 or complete a free Open Source Management Assessment, a quick and easy survey allowing your organization to benchmark its ability to make effective and compliant use of open source software against industry best practices.